It looks like Steve Bannon either resigned or was fired from his position as White House Chief Strategist and Counselor. Steve Bannon is a former Naval Officer, Banker, Filmmaker, Political Strategist, Executive Chairman at Breitbart News, and now former White House Official. Many on the left and even some on the right have painted him as a racist and a very hateful person. I don’t agree with this characterization. I agree with some of his views and I disagree with most but I think it was imperative for him to be removed from office for a couple of reasons. First lets have a little discussion about him and the people who align with his views.
He does not identify with actual conservatism, capitalism, or republicanism. He is supposedly a voice for “the workers and the middle class”, those are terms created and perpetuated by the sub-human scum that was known as Karl Marx and later Vladimir Lenin. There is no “middle-class”, there are just individuals and families that wade through all different kinds of economic situations throughout their life. No need to label and collectivize them, that is unless you wish to control them. Middle-class and working class were just ways to organize people into a fit of rage against the “evil capitalists”, it was just a collectivist technique to con the masses into joining the movement.
I do not care what the “middle class” in America thinks about economic matters, most are willfully ignorant and will pledge themselves to political moralizing and emotion rather than facts and logic. People can be conned into believing that there are political solutions to economic issues. I’ll take my neighbors opinions on tax rates and international trade with a grain of salt. This neighbor probably got all his information from watching a couple hours of MSNBC or Fox News every weeknight. I do not care for his opinion because he is not educated on economics and believes that the media is going to report unbiased news to him and educate him on the issues. Bannon represented these kinds of people and unfortunately a lot of these types of people voted for both Barack Obama and Donald Trump. They vote for these jokers out of emotion and don’t realize that there are better candidates out there. I would have much preferred President Ted Cruz, President Rand/Ron Paul, President Greg Abbott, or even President Mark Meadows. Why? They are politicians just like everybody else but at least they are practical for the most part and realize that economic issues cannot be solved by political grandstanding and that most things cannot be solved, but rather that tradeoffs can be made. Of course, this is not what the voter wants to hear. Voters want “answers” because they are too lazy to fix their own life and look to politicians for the answers. Many Trump voters thought this guy was going to come in and fix America. A single incompetent President cannot fix years of laziness and entitlement in our population, the enabling of politicians to do what they wish, the emasculation of young men, and the lack of basic education and common sense in our population. It frustrates me that people in our country, the best in the world are so ignorant and stupid. But, I think Steve Bannon understood these points very well because he is such an adroit political strategist and used these things to his advantage to lead Candidate Trump to astounding political victory.
I think he is wrong for the White House for the following reasons:
- He has right-wing socialist economic views.
- He wants to raise taxes on the so called rich. How is that different from any other commie-democrat plan?
- He doesn’t want to eliminate the disgusting entitlement programs of social security, medicare, and medicaid that are ruining America’s fiscal health.
- He thinks that the “evil banks” caused the financial crisis and not the government.
- In a supposedly off the record interview with some New York magazine, he disparaged the idea of any military solution on the Korean peninsula. He did not ask the permission of the President, Vice President, Secretary of Defense, Deputy Secretary of Defense, Secretary of State, National Security Adviser, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, or anyone else with Military authority. He just televised that we may not take action to the enemy and the world. What if North Korea took that as a sign of weakness and conducted an attack?
- He was not helpful at all in getting any Trump legislation through Congress.
- He was openly contradicting and smearing fellow White House employees and Corporate executives who were trying to work with the President to improve the nation.
- He was utilizing Breitbart to tarnish the reputation of the National Security Adviser, U.S. Army Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster. Even if McMaster didn’t have pro-Israel views and was perhaps soft on radical Islamic terrorism, you cannot disparage such a patriot. General McMaster is a patriot and a brilliant tank commander, he laid down his life for the nation, no one has the right to accuse him of being almost treasonous. Breitbart claims to be so pro-military, but as soon as they found someone who had different views than them, they start a smear campaign. How is that any different from the left?
These are just some of my views and I think that we may now see some actual political progress in Washington, but as we know the President is his own worst enemy. As he likes to say, “we’ll see what happens.”
America is the “mightiest Republic upon which the sun has ever shone” (Quote by Theodore Roosevelt), it is our duty as citizens of this great Republic to save it.
This is Saint Reagan signing off